Established in 1923 by Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney, The Walt Disney Company is one of the most famous brands in the world. This American multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate is an established leader in film, television, animation, theme parks and more.
The company is renowned for producing original animated and live action film and television brands such as The Lion King, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Aladdin, Hannah Montana, That’s So Raven and many others.
It is also famous for its theme parks in major cities around the world, including California, Florida, Paris and Tokyo.
Disney has produced its movies and shows for syndication and various media markets such as:
- Subscription videos
- On-demand services
- DVD and Blu-Ray
The company also runs a Consumer Products and Interactive Media section, responsible for:
- Licensing trade names, characters and more.
- Creating and publishing games for mobile devices.
- Products sold at the company’s Disney Store, its website and MarvelStore.com.
Trading Walt Disney
Before trading stocks like Walt Disney, there are a few background factors to bear in mind:
- The company has over 190,000 members of staff in 10 countries around the world.
- Its annual net income amounts to approximately $9 billion.
- It is listed on the Dow Jones Industrial Average and abbreviated as “DIS” since May 1991.
- The Walt Disney Company has acquired other famous brands including Marvel Comics, Pixar, and Lucasfilm.
With our latest tools and technology, you can effortlessly trade Walt Disney at Almahfaza. We provide traders with a responsive platform to easily and quickly open and close trades. Traders can also take advantage of Almahfaza’s educational tools and charts that can help in making better trading decisions.